Tuesday 16 November 2021

No matter where the road leads or how the seasons change; no matter if the sun rises or sets, there is beauty to behold and a God who does not change … that you can rely on.

“I am the Lord, and I do not change” (Malachi 3v6)

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Hebrews 13v8)

The autumn colours just recently have been staggering in their dramatic flamboyant show … the dark evergreens almost exacerbating the drama as they provide the backdrop and frame for contrasting yellows, oranges and reds of every hue. I’m not sure if it’s been the light or the combination of weather we’ve had to create ‘perfect’ conditions but it’s been spectacular and awe inspiring each time I’ve been out driving around. God certainly is the ultimate artist and I’m very thankful to have the opportunity to live in an area where I can daily witness his handiwork.

May I always take time to praise his name in utter amazement as each season puts on its god given display … may I mindfully appreciate nature and the beauty that unfolds even in the death of a leaf. God knew that the season whereby the leaves of certain trees would fall and die, would provide not only beauty to the human eye, but fun for children to crunch and kick, and for hedgehogs to make their winter beds in! 

Thank you God for autumn 🍂 

Ingrid x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...