Thursday 3 October 2024

Little Thought 3

In a recent UCB word for the day I read “When people attempt to use situations to destroy you, God can use them to develop you. He delights in turning crucifixions into resurrections”. Gosh that’s amazing, isn’t it?! 

In Malachi 3 v 6 God says, “I am the Lord, I change not”. I find it so reassuring to know that the God of resurrections is the same today as he was back in Malachi’s day … steadfast and constant. His desire and greatest delight is always to improve us, nurture and refine us. Our responsibility is to simply allow it

Surely living in the reality of resurrection whatever it is you have been through, or are currently enduring, enables a perspective of hope and provides a platform for peace, knowing that the one true God seeks a better future for you as an individual. I for one, want to start claiming this truth in my life.

Ingrid x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Thought 3

In a recent UCB word for the day I read “When people attempt to use situations to destroy you, God can use them to develop you. He delights ...