Thursday 21 January 2021

Me

Hello readers!

Just in case you wish to know a little bit about me before delving into my ramblings....

I am a 46 year old woman who is now a lone parent to 3 children, a boy who is currently 5 and twins, a boy and a girl who are 3.  We have an elderly jack russell and some fish.

I was privileged to be brought up in rural Hampshire on a farm, to wonderful parents who instilled in me (and my 4 sisters) the truth from God’s word, the Bible, from a young age.  They did their job to share God’s truth and way of salvation, however that didn’t automatically mean I became a Christian or walked a holy life, making all the right choices!  Far from it.

So from where I am today, which is a much better place than I have been, I’ve started to jot down thoughts and as a result of sharing the initial couple of thoughts with others, have been encouraged to try blogging so that maybe you can be encouraged too.

Everything is virtual right now in this covid-19 world, so with that in mind, I’ll send a virtual hug out and get round to typing out thoughts as and when I can.

I’ll share the first 2 that I’ve written now so there’s at least something on here other than this introduction!

I may add the odd song, quote, photo and recommendation amidst my longer thoughts. Feel free to ask any questions if you have one. Any song I post, I will also add to my page of ‘songs I like’ so you can always go there to find them and any others.

Ingrid x

1 comment:

  1. I've read your first two blogs and find them so encouraging. Thank you and keep going please:)

    ReplyDelete

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...