Monday 1 March 2021

Just a couple of songs

Ok so I guess I’m having a bit of a trying time at the moment. There are some bigger things going on which aren’t nice and I’m not sure if it would be appropriate to share in detail on here ... I’m over the shingles though 🙂. A lot of you will have even bigger and scarier issues ... I’m sending you a massive hug. You are not alone. It can often be the smaller things though, which tip the balance and send our minds into scrambled egg mode where it’s exhausting to even attempt to make sense of one of the problems, let alone all of them. Words are hard to find and articulate, emotions are raw and little tasks feel like you’re climbing Everest. In the moment it can all feel insurmountable, yet even this will pass ... we can’t stop time. So in the spirit of feeling weary whilst at the same time being grateful for so much and enjoying the spring weather, I’d like to simply share on a couple of songs my wonderful sisters have shared with me over the past couple of days as they may just help you in the moment too. Take time to really listen to and notice the words. Thank God for sisters and encouraging music! Ingrid Xx

Yet not I, but Christ in me ~ Selah

He will hold me fast ~ Keith & Kristyn Getty





2 comments:

  1. Love this and love those songs. Thank you for keeping it real and pointing us up ❤️

    ReplyDelete

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...