Friday 31 December 2021

Happy New Year



Taken from ‘Bringing us to Glory’ David Gooding.

I wish I felt better than I do, despite having so much to be thankful for. When I rise in the morning it will simply be the gift of another day but with a different year number. I hope and pray that I trust God more no matter whether I understand his ways. We may have troubles again this coming year, but we have a God who has overcome the world. “This is what the Lord says, he who created you … do not fear for I have redeemed you … when you pass through the waters I will be with you … when you walk through the fire you will not be burned … for I am the Lord your God … you are precious  … in my sight and … I love you … I am doing a new thing … I am making a way”. Isaiah 43He is the same God, the provider of peace and the source of all hope no matter what year we’re in!Happy New Year to you allIngrid x

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...