Wednesday 20 July 2022

The Rain Dance Badge ☔️ - Hey Duggee Series 1 - Hey Duggee


Ok ok ... it has cooled down from 40 degrees yesterday but a few spits of rain is not sufficient! 💦😂

Let it rain! (Yep and then because I'm British I am entitled to complain about the rain and request more sun, converse extensively about the weather and how it affects this and that, blah blah 🤦‍♀️).

"From now on if you listen obediently to the commandments that I am commanding you today, love God, your God, and serve him with everything you have within you, he’ll take charge of sending the rain at the right time, both autumn and spring rains, so that you’ll be able to harvest your grain, your grapes, your olives. He’ll make sure there’s plenty of grass for your animals. You’ll have plenty to eat". (Deuteronomy 11v14)


I love the fact that ultimately I can rely on and trust God with everything, including the weather, but at the same time we have to fulfil our human responsibility to preserve and protect our planet, it is our duty and God given role 💜.


Ingrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...