Monday 22 March 2021

“God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can, and 

Wisdom to know the difference”.

(It’s so easy to read this and almost enjoy it, but when you’re in a circumstance or facing a challenge, the words are profoundly meaningful ... I need to truly pray this right now).

“Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armour of God ...that you may be able to stand firm ... stand therefore ... praying at all times” (Eph 6v10-18). The armour is listed and described in spiritual terms because we fight a spiritual battle. For me right now, I know that my shield of faith is held in place, by the prayers of others ... there is no greater protective shield than that. Thank you. 

A friend sent me this verse and I love it in the NLT version: “The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm” (Exodus 14v14). How great is that! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...