Monday 5 April 2021

A new Day, A new Hope!

I'll keep this short (and I promise tomorrow's midweek thought will be a shorter one!).

I just have a feeling that I need to shout out some hope! For goodness sake ... we've just celebrated Easter and if that doesn't make us want to sing for joy and shout out with excitement then I don't know what will. What an amazing and uplifting time ... to recall the greatest victory throughout the timeline of history. There is no-one else who has ever or who will ever conquer death, but what's amazing is that we get to share in this stupendous victory ... death has no claim on me, it is merely a passage from one life to the next! We can spend so much time trying to elongate our lives and stay youthful, and yet I have everlasting life so what on earth am I thinking ... death is just the transition onto the other side of victory ... with Christ!

Black typed out words just don't do it. He's alive and we have new life because of it. It's a new day and we have the greatest Hope of all. Isn't HOPE just the best word?

Rejoice in hope (Romans 12v12) and may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope (Romans 15v13).

So turn this up loud and listen just to feel a little upbeat and full of the joy that new life, a new day and the hope which is in Christ Jesus can bring. What a triumph!  

A New Day ~ Danny Gokey:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0TrKXehB0pg&feature=share

And here’s another great song by Stuart Townend ~ See What A Morning!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6xM-fpXayUg&feature=share

Ingrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...