Wednesday 5 May 2021

A good resource

Following on from my last post, I happened to have a slugs and bugs CD on in the car for the children and it was playing a song about the full armour of God. I thought I’d share it with you and their website because if any of you have children or are involved in children’s work at church, then it may be worth you taking a listen / having a look. The guys are a bit bonkers (always a good thing) but what I like the most, is that their songs are scripture verses, so by singing them, you’re learning verses off by heart. Most on-line Christian bookshops will stock them if you just search ‘slugs and bugs sing the Bible’ ... I think they’ve done 4 volumes of sing the Bible now. If you want true silliness then watch their show!

https://youtu.be/s9RpaLlIK0w

https://slugsandbugs.com/

Ingrid x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Thought 3

In a recent UCB word for the day I read “When people attempt to use situations to destroy you, God can use them to develop you. He delights ...