Saturday 19 June 2021

Let’s fly

Some days I can run … other days I only have the energy to walk … still other days I find myself stumbling. It may be true physically but it’s certainly true spiritually.

Thank goodness for the promises of God who will ‘keep us from stumbling and present us blameless before the presence of his glory’ (Jude 1v24). 

We shall ‘run and not be weary … we shall walk and not faint’. In fact we’ll soar! ‘We shall mount up with wings as eagles’ if only we wait on the Lord … he will renew our strength (Isaiah 40v31).

I don’t want to be content with stumbling around … I want to soar to heights where the air is clear and my perspective is true … where I have the freedom to be who God made me to be and to express his love, peace and provision to all who see me.

Come fly with me! (There’s a song or two there)

Ingrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...