Tuesday 13 July 2021

A song rather than a midweek thought!

I’m not too sure I have any deep thoughts to share but I have been enjoying this song ... let me tell you about my Jesus ... He is full of steadfast love, faithfulness, truth and justice.

“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you” (Jeremiah 32v17) ... “Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies” (Psalm 36v5) ... “I lift my eyes up to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth” (Psalm 121v1-2).

My Jesus ~ Anne Wilson:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cWLm6z42Gk8&feature=share

Ingrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...