Thursday 15 July 2021

Keep pondering on this quote and can’t quite manage to process it ... probably because I’m busy, tired and not sure if I have the energy to figure out what sparks a light in me! 😆

I’m wondering if it’s possible for some of the things that spark light to also make you tired ... like children! Ha. 

I think every now and then I need to copy Jesus ... when he was tired, he sat on the well for a rest and drank some water, and by doing so, shared living water. I doubt there’s anything quite so refreshing and invigorating as experiencing living water and sharing it on. That would certainly spark a light.

Ingrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...