Tuesday 20 July 2021

Prior to my midweek thought!

It’s gone 11pm and I’m in bed but thinking I should have had something ready to post, but I haven’t ... I have thoughts but they’d come out jumbled right now. So, I’ll just pop this on and then write in the morning with the hopes that I’ve had enough sleep to formulate and share some sensible and helpful meanderings.







This should tie in with my post tomorrow ... sometimes we just need real determination to put aside time to get to know God and to appreciate his holiness and transcendent glory. So much else demands our attention but we must be like the little acorn and stand our ground if we want to grow into the knowledge of God and his will for our lives. To learn and truly appreciate the practical reality of that growing knowledge, requires committed, regular time.

Ingrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...