Monday 23 August 2021

When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. 

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. 

Psalm 94v18-19.

Unfailing love; support; consolation and joy … I’ll take them over slipping and anxiety!

I took this photo of the full moon from my bedroom window. So still, so beautiful, with the one bright star nearby and an owl hooting. For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ (2 Corinthians 4v6).

Ingrid x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of audio work ~ Sleep To The Psalms

Hi Folks It's been a while and I've decided to reappear to chat some more if that's ok! I've completed a piece of audio work...